Our residents enjoy:
(Services included for all residents)
- Individualized care plan that is directed by resident’s personal physician and monitored by our Resident Care Coordinator and staff.
- Monitoring of vital signs, blood pressure, and weight – monthly or as ordered by physician.
- Assistance with daily medicines by our Licensed Medical Technicians.
- Administer eye drops, topical ointments, nebulizer treatment, assistance with oxygen, diabetic checks, and insulin injections.
- Pharmaceutical review of each resident’s medication and treatment plan.
- Scheduling and transportation to annual physician well-checks and additional appointments if need with St. Andrews Resident Care Associate escort.
- Coordinate and monitor outside services such as Hospice and Home Health which provide physical, occupational, speech therapy, and selective skilled nursing for rehabilitation from illness or injury.
- No additional charge for special monitoring after hospitilization, surgery or illness.
See what our clients have to say….
In their own words