Our residents enjoy:
(Services included for all residents)
- Individualized care plan that is directed by resident’s personal physician and monitored by our Resident Care Coordinator and staff.
- Monitoring of vital signs, blood pressure, and weight – monthly or as ordered by physician.
- Assistance with daily medicines by our Licensed Medical Technicians.
- Administer eye drops, topical ointments, nebulizer treatment, assistance with oxygen, diabetic checks, and insulin injections.
- Pharmaceutical review of each resident’s medication and treatment plan.
- Scheduling and transportation to annual physician well-checks and additional appointments if need with St. Andrews Resident Care Associate escort.
- Coordinate and monitor outside services such as Hospice and Home Health which provide physical, occupational, speech therapy, and selective skilled nursing for rehabilitation from illness or injury.
- No additional charge for special monitoring after hospitilization, surgery or illness.
See what our clients have to say….
In their own words
“Thanks so much for such a caring facility that you have at St. Andrews. My Mother tells me that everyone is so kind and caring there. We are so happy with such an upbeat and helpful staff. I commend you for having this kind of place for the elderly in our area, instead of the warehousing we see so much in this industry.”
“Thank you for all you did for us – to help my mom with this transitional decision. I also appreciate your last phone message as well. I truly know you are a wonderful, kind and caring person. I was very impressed with the staff I met at St. Andrews as well.”
“Words cannot begin to express the gratitude I have for both of you regarding your professional, compassionate demeanor you displayed regarding the rapid transition, in order to accommodate my Aunt. As we all witnessed, it began as a very difficult situation however, with your experience, you were able to create a very comfortable and positive “change” for my Aunt to feel as if she were “home” and is already adjusting and happy!”